1. Development, Structure, and Mechanism of Synthetic Antibodies that Target Claudin and Clostridium perfringens Enterotoxin Complexes. Orlando BJ, Dominik PK, Roy S, Obgu C, Erramilli SK, Kossiakoff AA, and Vecchio AJ, Journal of Biological Chemistry, Volume 298,2022.
2. Host Range Expansion of Shigella Phage Sf6 Evolves through Point Mutations in the Tailspike. Subramanian S, Dover JA, Parent KN, Doore SM, Journal of Virology, Volume 96, 2022.
3. Conformational snapshots of the bacitracin sensing and resistance transporter BceAB. George NL, Schilmiller AL, Orlando BJ. Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, Volume 119, 2022.
4. Lipid Bilayer Induces Contraction of the Denatured State Ensemble of a Helical-Bundle Membrane Protein. Gaffney, K.A., Guo, R, Bridges, M., Muhammednazaar, S., Chen, D., Kim, M., Yang, Z., Schilmiller, A.L., Faruk, N.F., Peng, X., Jones, A.D., Kim, K.H, Sun, L., Hubbell, W., Sosnick, T.R., Hong, H. Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, Volume 119 , 2021.
6.The mitochondrial permeability transition phenomenon elucidated by cryo-EM reveals the genuine impact of calcium overload on mitochondrial structure and function, Jasiel O. Strubbe-Rivera, Jason R. Schrad, Evgeny V. Pavlov, James F. Conway, Kristin N. Parent, Jason N. Bazil, Scientific Reports, Volume 11, 2021.
7. Promotion of CTL epitope presentation by a nanoparticle with environment-responsive stability and phagolysosomal escape capacity, Shuyun Dong, Sundharraman Subramanian, Kristin N. Parent, Mingnan Chen, Journal of Controlled Release, Volume 328, 2020.
8. Structural and Proteomic Characterization of the Initiation of Giant Virus Infection. Jason R. Schrad, Jônatas S. Abrahão, Juliana R. Cortines, Kristin N. Parent, Cell, Volume 181, Issue 5, 2020.
9. A cornucopia of Shigella phages from the Cornhusker State. Sarah M. Doore, Jason R. Schrad, Hailee R. Perrett, Kevin P. Schrad, William F. Dean, Kristin N. Parent, Virology, Volume 538, 2019.